Saturday, February 7, 2009

linoleum experiment


I love these kinds of experiments, I just had to laugh :) Greg was heating up a sandwich in the microwave this afternoon. I smelled something funny and looked up and saw smoke outside of our door. I started walking closer and realized that the smoke was not coming from the outside, it was drifting that way from my microwave. Apparently the sandwich was wrapped in foil which did not get along with the microwave. In Greg's haste to save the microwave he pulled the flaming sandwich out onto the floor. It was not until we tried to clean it up that we realized that linoleum melts into a black goo when caught on fire. :) I thought it was completely funny, Greg, not so much.

1 comment:

Kristin Garrett said...

I agree with you Donna! FUNNY! but I know how it goes, it totally passes the brain that tin foil doesn't belong in the microwave! I don't know why, but sometimes It's hard to remember! But now you have a mark that will remind you every time you go to do it! LOL, I love you!!!!