Thursday, April 9, 2009

My computer

So my computer is toasted. I have been without for over a week now. I am in complete withdrawl. I have been working on a rediculously long paper for my synthesis project (this takes the place of a thesis for me, but still involves tons of work and a currently 24 page paper that is destined to be longer) and so not having a computer is particularly troublesome. During all of my free time I am to be found at my mom's house having confiscated her computer and furiously typing or looking through my stack of research for what I will type next. It is a not so fun experience that I will be thrilled to be rid of.
The moral of my little story is that I have been a slacker and not posted anything for a month though I intended to post pictures of my Vegas trip which was tons of fun.
Opps, I am supposed to be working so I better get back to it.

1 comment:

Kristin Garrett said...

Well... I can't wait to see pictures of your fun trip! I love Vegas.... it's so much fun!