Sunday, January 25, 2009

Greg's new toy


So Greg got a new toy. It went a long way to make his nose feel better. He got a new 52 inch Samsung LCD TV. He did a lot of research into what he wanted and now there is a very large television set in my house. The delivery guys even brought it upstairs for us, all we had to do was take it our of the box which was not so bad because it was surprisingly light. I would have taken a picture of our TV except that I am not thrilled with the cleanliness of the room.

1 comment:

Kristin Garrett said...

that is a very large TV, but should be fun to play video games on!!! I'm glad that the procedure went well and that he continues to have the use of his arm for the time being... LOL, I can't imagine not having the use of my arm for 2 weeks, I probably couldn't function. It was good to see you Saturday. I can't believe how many people showed up to the shower... I think she got away with the entire store! LOL Anyway, glad to keep up with your going ons, Hey, you should get a facebook acct too, so that I can see you there too!!! Love ya, Miss ya!