Saturday, January 17, 2009

School

So School is back on. This is my last semester. I can't even tell you how happy I am about that, I have now been doing this college thing for a total of 7 1/2 years. Wow, that is much longer than I had originally planned. This semester I get to write a ridiculously long paper; tons of research into a topic as yet to be determined. I also am doing my residency (essentially an internship, paying the university for the privilege of working) and taking what I hope will be a very easy online cultural competency course. Though it is a lot to do I am pretty happy about it. I can't wait to be done (I am not sure what I will do when I can come home and not have any homework) and move on to the next phase of my professional life. Becoming a nurse practitioner. YEAH!!!!
As for Greg this is his first semester returning to the world of students. Getting in the grove had not been as bad as he would have thought, though he was a bit shocked to see the cost of tuition. One of his favorite things is that his class begins at 5:45 and parking is free after 6:00. Boys find such funny things to be happy about.

No comments: