Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Vacation




We just got back from California. We spent some time at my parent's timeshare in Ventura California. We hung out on the beach and playing in pools and made a trip down to Disneyland. Most of the time was spent together but we went our own ways too. Greg and I drove down to San Diego so that he could play disc golf at his favorite course and then ate dinner at the best restaurant, Indigo Grill. If you are going to San Diego I highly recommend it. We had a really good time.
I was a little worried because it was our first vacation with all of the new brothers-in-law. It is a little bit of a change in dynamic but it worked out just fine, no fights and everyone still likes each other. I believe that this is the very definition of a success. :)

3 comments:

Kristin Garrett said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun! =0) Reminds me of when we went to Disney land, that was tons of fun!

Unknown said...

San Diego!.. That great place to enjoy, Hope you all fad a ton of fun.

--
Jhon
Are you scared to be alone at home need security

Cheryl and William said...

SO FUN!! We totally lived parallel lives a few weeks apart! I haven't gotten to blog about it yet but we also went to Disneyland with my mom and sisters- it was super fun too :-)